The Data Appeal Company is the only company in the world transforming geo-spatial, sentiment and market data into compelling, valuable insights that are simple and accessible.
We are looking for a Product Owner who can translate the needs of a business’s requirements into use cases and solutions on our SaaS products. The Product Owner will need to collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand the overall market.
- Communicate with stakeholders to determine what the product needs to do and prioritize features by business value, cost, and effort.
- Gather requirements from existing customers and prospects through various research tactics, such as customer interviews, attending conferences, report analysis, and market research.
- Coordinate with the Tech Team regarding the road map and being flexible to change and adapt when necessary
- Create and maintain the product backlog: write and prioritize features and updates
- Oversee all stages of product creation including design and development
- Support for competitive analysis and market research activities.
- Share and incorporate feedback on the functional specifications from all stakeholders.
- 2/3 years experience in owner role for an enterprise software product
- Experience with SaaS software
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills with ability to present to large and small audiences
- Experience with Agile Software Development Methodologies (especially SCRUM)
- Fluency in both verbal and written English
- Comfortable discussing technology with developers while knowing how to “translate” technical language when communicating with stakeholders
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Proven ability to take on ambiguous tasks, translate them into concrete processes, and deliver outputs effectively and quickly