The Data Appeal Company is the only company in the world transforming geo-spatial, sentiment and market data into compelling, valuable insights that are simple and accessible.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager with a passion for data and technology to translate the value of our products (SaaS, API, Data) into benefits for our customers.
The Product Marketing Manager will manage all aspects of the product lifecycle including value proposition articulation, development and execution of go-to-market plans which include business goals, definition of targets/personas, positioning, messaging, sales narrative and assuring internal organizational readiness.
- Work with all teams on product launches. This includes training and educating the sales and marketing teams on the go-to-market strategy, positioning, messaging and differentiation.
- Create data sheets, white papers, copy, inbound content and other marketing material.
- Market intelligence—be the expert on our customers.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Develop research plans to uncover customer insights. Steer & validate the products roadmap, and stay on top of the competitive landscape
- Work closely with Product and Communication teams to brief them on user insights, value propositions and messaging in order to successfully execute go-to-market campaigns
- Develop, implement and monitor key performance indicators to measure products performance in market
- 3+ years of experience in product, industry, or corporate marketing; business development, consulting or similar field
- Fluency in written and verbal English is required; another European language is a strong plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including communicating technical subject matter to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Ability to translate the value of technology into business outcomes, and engage customers in specific verticals.
- Experience with marketing automation, analytics, advertising and targeting software
- Self-starter with a track record of driving key results and a team-first mentality
- Highly organized: using organizational systems (like Hubspot, Slack, Trello etc.) to track and deliver key business outcomes.