The Data Appeal Company is the only company in the world transforming geo-spatial, sentiment and market data into compelling, valuable insights that are simple and accessible.
The Data Appeal Company is looking for a Domain Expert in Tourism to take our knowledge and skills on the subject to the next level.
Your work will support strategic initiatives, helping to drive business, product development and marketing efforts.
What you will do
- You will support sales teams for pre-sales sales enablement activities (setting up presentations with prospects and clients, understanding their needs, organizing and delivering lessons, training and onboarding, making explanatory calls and/or meetings bringing your expertise and knowledge to the table.
- You will foster product development. Your expertise will be a key asset in designing product features, enriching datasets, orienting design to the customer needs, according to The Data Appeal’s Company’s ethos and mission.
- You will create reports, analysis, write internal or external supporting documentation and whitepaters, both for internal company knowledge and for prospects and customers.
- You will support marketing and content production to raise company awareness and authoritativeness.
- You will coach our sales force on the ins and outs of Tourism and Travel industry, increasing the scalability, predictability and repeatability of the sales process.
Are also part of your responsibilities:
- Understanding our customers and prospects, identifying the buying personas, their “pains”, and establishing strong, effective relationships with critical business functions
- Identifying, evaluating, and uncovering trends, emerging threats, and new business opportunities
- Providing actionable insights to our sales, product and marketing teams in a variety of formats, including reports, emails, executive summaries, briefing documents, and presentations
- 2+ years of professional experience in a high-tech/technology industry or in a dedicated market or customer research and analytics role.
- Master’s degree.
- Experience conducting market research or competitor analysis in a business setting.
- Capable of working independently and with a team, possessing a unique blend of technical, business, and strategic thinking skills.
- Exhibit the ability to quickly absorb and develop domain knowledge in specific technologies and industries.
- Strong analytical skills and visual presentation capabilities with an understanding of how to interpret data/information.