The Data Appeal Company is looking for a Domain Expert for the Financial Services Institutions, Banking or Fintech industry to take our knowledge and skills on the subject to the next level.
Your work will support strategic initiatives, helping to drive business, product development and marketing efforts.
What you will do:
You will support sales teams for pre-sales sales enablement activities (setting up presentations with prospects and clients, understanding their needs, organizing and delivering lessons, training and onboarding, making explanatory calls and/or meetings bringing your expertise and knowledge to the table).
You will foster product development. Your expertise will be a key asset in designing product features, enriching datasets, orienting design to the customer needs, according to The Data Appeal’s Company’s ethos and mission.
You will create reports, analysis, write internal or external supporting documentation and whitepapers, both for internal company knowledge and for prospects and customers.
You will support marketing and content production to raise company awareness and authoritativeness.
You will coach our sales force on the ins and outs of Financial and Banking sector, increasing the scalability, predictability and repeatability of the sales process.
Are also part of your responsibilities:
- Understanding our customers and prospects, identifying the buying personas, their “pains”, and establishing strong, effective relationships with critical business functions
- Identifying, evaluating, and uncovering trends, emerging threats, and new business opportunities
- Providing actionable insights to our sales, product and marketing teams in a variety of formats, including reports, emails, executive summaries, briefing documents, and presentations
- At least 5 years of experience working in or with direct sales or enablement in an enterprise software and/or SaaS focused company in the business intelligence field, or with a complex sales process.
- Fluency in English. Bilingual or additional languages fluency (French, Spanish, Portuguese, German) is a strong plus;
- Master’s degree or PhD
- 3+ years of experience in the Financial and Banking field.
- Experience with Sales and Marketing domain areas strongly preferred.
- Experience conducting market research or competitor analysis in a business setting
- Strong project management skills and cross functional collaboration across teams
- Quick learning capabilities, drive and motivation.
- Outstanding analytical skills and visual presentation capabilities