The Data Appeal Company is the only company in the world transforming geo-spatial, sentiment and market data into compelling, valuable insights that are simple and accessible.
We are looking for a Location Intelligence Domain Expert to take our knowledge and skills on the subject to the next level.
Your work will support strategic initiatives, helping to drive business, product development and marketing efforts.
What you will do
You will support sales teams for pre-sales sales enablement activities (setting up presentations with prospects and clients, understanding their needs, organizing and delivering lessons, training and onboarding, making explanatory calls and/or meetings bringing your expertise and knowledge to the table.
You will foster product development. Your expertise will be a key asset in designing product features, enriching datasets, orienting design to the customer needs, according to The Data Appeal’s Company’s ethos and mission.
You will create reports, analysis, write internal or external supporting documentation and whitepaters, both for internal company knowledge and for prospects and customers.
You will support marketing and content production to raise company awareness and authoritativeness.
You will coach our sales force on the ins and outs of Location Intelligence, increasing the scalability, predictability and repeatability of the sales process.
Are also part of your responsibilities:
- Understanding our customers and prospects, identifying the buying personas, their “pains”, and establishing strong, effective relationships with critical business functions
- Identifying, evaluating, and uncovering trends, emerging threats, and new business opportunities
- Providing actionable insights to our sales, product and marketing teams in a variety of formats, including reports, emails, executive summaries, briefing documents, and presentations
- At least 5 years of experience working in or with direct sales or enablement in an enterprise software and/or SaaS focused company in the business intelligence field, or with a complex sales process.
- Master’s degree or PhD
- 3+ years of experience in the Location Intelligence/Market Ingelligence/GIS field.
- Experience with Sales and Marketing domain areas strongly preferred.
- Experience conducting market research or competitor analysis in a business setting
- Strong project management skills and cross functional collaboration across teams
- Quick learning capabilities, drive and motivation.
- Outstanding analytical skills and visual presentation capabilities