The Data Appeal Company is the only company in the world transforming geo-spatial, sentiment and market data into compelling, valuable insights that are simple and accessible.
We’re looking for a Business Development Representative that will develop relationships with potential customers and partners, identify and qualify new leads, educate prospects and help close opportunities. The ideal candidate will have experience in the field of Location Intelligence - Geo-Spatial Data or in B2B sales of technological SAAS products.
- Responsible for identifying, pitching, and qualifying potential opportunities to new potential customers within our target market.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Sales team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet monthly revenue goals.
- Understanding our buyer personas and the needs and “pains” of our prospects
- Managing, tracking and reporting on all activities and results using CRM (HubSpot);
- Using growth hacking & social selling techniques to attract and source leads.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field;
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in client facing, strategic or marketing roles, preferably in SaaS-based technology companies.
- Fluency in English. Bilingual or additional languages fluency (French, Spanish, Portuguese, German) is a strong plus;
- A can-do attitude and a personality that enables you to rapidly build strong relationships with customers and partners;
- Experience with CRM software (knowledge of HubSpot CRM system is a plus);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Strong time management and organizational skills;
- Ability to identify opportunities and to develop and implement effective sales strategies;