The Data Appeal Company is the only company in the world transforming geo-spatial, sentiment and market data into compelling, valuable insights that are simple and accessible.
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to turn our products into easy-to-use for our customers, to provide a positive and intuitive user experience.
You’ll be part of the product team, you’ll work alongside our senior UX/UI Designer and you’ll collaborate with software developers.
- Develop high fidelity mockups based on user flows, wireframes and existing design guidelines.
- Work closely with the developer team and make sure that the implementation is in line with the conceptual and visual ideas.
- Collect feedback on the finished product to improve usability
2 years as a user interface and user experience designer.
- Degree or training in the field of interaction design, information design, communication design or similar.
- Good knowledge of the tools of the trade like Figma, XD and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with user research and translating insights from research into designs.
- Knowledge in Data Visualization is a plus.
- Ability to work in team.
- Problem solving skills.